Saturday, December 18, 2010

Daily health gyan

I don't know if this will qualify as a health gyan... but for all of you interested in mind-body links.. I saw this little snippet in a lady's mag in a beauty parlour (yes, after years of neglecting the parlours because I hate being asked to wait plus I was earning pittance and could not afford it(still do:), a few days ago visited one for some desperately needed pampering.. and I am not going to tell u what service I availed of because my students will then scrutinise me to check out if that shows;)..
any case to return to the snippet:  u all know the right side of the body services the left side of the brain and vice versa( and in yoga, through alternate nostril breathing and balancing poses we are constantly trying to harmonise both).. so, if u wish to make your partner (male) turn nice and sweet to you, you lean on his right side(or whatever else u wish to do that side, like a kiss or that sort of thing:)... that tickles his left brain which gives him good signals to be nice and sweet to you. By the same logic the right side for the woman...

And did u know that in swar yoga, the yogic science of breath flow, u can maximise you love making depending on which nostril flows for which gender...and if your pranayama is strong, u can manipulate this easily enough... will dig out the info for you soon enough...

No comments: