Monday, February 07, 2011

Today in class: scorpion again!

Today, Mirabelle, Sivananda teacher from Bermuda, did a walk-in, and attempted the scorpion! Great... And she got the Dwipada bhujapidasana on first attempt, so well, what more can u ask on a Monday morning!!

And we had a new comer, Sarah, whose poses are very good and I hope to be able to get her into the headstand by next week...

And oh, btw, to all my other students.. the post on Mayank is not to suggest the rest of you have not won the yoga lottery!!!!  I may mention one student, and wax eloquent here in my blog, only to show how a gesture or a particular pose or attitude touches me. All of u with me, still practising with me, u all rock and yes, u all have  won that yoga lottery too!  Because all of u display that same caring that gets transferred to your practice... Yes, when Jit and Rima do walk-ins, they also do what  M does... So, too Rujuta,  who often does only two classes a month, but will pay up for the entire month, yes, yes,  so do all the rest of u the list of whose names runs  looong...


Happy sadhana!

1 comment:

Anila said...

Someday mr.vrischik..Someday :-)