Monday, January 21, 2013

Yoga tip: Strained voice is not a feeble voice, I mean

In ayurveda when you are straining your voice from overuse (ha, ha, I suffer from that) u are a high vata person who talks (ha, ha, once again this is holding up a mirror to me:) a lot, inconsistently and goes blaaaah! Then to control that (I am trying to sing, for that reason:) you need to use vayu shaamak (controlling air element hand gesture), pressing down index finger with thumb, for each hand. In fact, for vata, this may be a regular, life-saver mudra (I feel exhausted, when I talk the way I do, whine:(

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
Free MySpace Animations! For those who are timid and keep their voice low and soft (may be a kapha problem), and who may get a sore throat from that (not expressing their point of view), then they need to increase the air element, by merely touching index finger tip to tip of thumb. Both hands, for a long while, to heal.



Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
Free MySpace Animations! How fascinating and specific yoga is, is a constant wonder to me.


No comments: