Friday, February 01, 2013

Ashtavakra gita

The one who is struggling, he will feel is he is waiting:(   The way one feels now:( But when u read Astavakra gita, realisation is a just a flash of a second away, and it happens, now:) 

Some quotes from this marvellous treatise: 


What is yesterday, tomorrow, or today? What is space, or eternity? I sit in my own radiance. What is the self, or the not-self? What is thinking, or not thinking? What is good or evil? I sit in my own splendor.


Liberation is when the mind does not long for anything,
grieve about anything, reject anything,
or hold on to anything, and is not pleased about anything
or displeased about anything.


In my unblemished nature there are no elements,
no body, no faculties no mind.
There is no void and no anguish.

No comments: