Friday, May 17, 2013

Time, yoga and coming back

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
Free MySpace Animations!
I am sorry for wandering off this blog space for so long.. But I have this relationship with time that I am trying to break. It -- Time - is actually the static I have most disturbing at the back of the head. In fact, my great rush to change the world (ha ha), write books, and do this or that, comes surely from a sense of time.

But for the last few weeks, I tried to drop that because I realised that the static was eating into my mindspace. Also, really, time in quantum science is the joker of the pack .. It is indefinable and does not need to be quantified. In fact, I find that time can be pretty expansive if you stepped back from it. You could relate to it, but must become dispassionate about it. This is tricky to explain, but those of you who do a lot in a little time will understand. Now to make this a quantum experience, you need to be not rushed by time, but just float along,  and suddenly time stops being a monster and lets you do all that you wanted to do, without seeming to swallow you up. That could be most satisfying thing you did, in your life. To look like you are lolling on a beachside, relaxed (and feeling it) while actually gadding about.

To do this, you have to draw into a lot of meditative reserve. Otherwise, it will be just some theory and not actual practice. And I find, somewhere, it is working. Hence, I can now come back and rush about, but still be relaxed. I am, as you can see, trying to release myself from my own grip. And I find that my grip has acquired different claws -- time, need to change stuff, teach, be good -- all very nice things to be aware off, but as you grow you have to jettison some things that were great props in another time, for another person, that you were.



Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
Free MySpace Animations!

If a rocket does not jettison its booster rockets, it will sputter and drop back to the earth. Savvy:)??!!

Time is so much an ego thing, if you make the connection. If you dropped the sense of that, and still be aware of its tick-tock, somewhereb in the distane, something is jettisoned that should go...because its time is now up:)

So, I am dropping the idea of time -- to do that, I had to make believe, as I did, over the last few weeks.

No comments: