Sunday, April 10, 2011

Daily Health Gyan:the danger in your flex box!! Red alert!!

To avoid getting a shock do not use two-pin flex boxes. They are not earthed. The three-pin ones are safest. U may also buy the ones with the section which shows u which of your plug points are safe and not... U could use it check your plug points. Green indicates safe, as u can guess. If it shows red, it is best that u do not use that plug point at all!!! I got a great tutorial from the Mahavir Electrical store at Pali naka... He explained a lot of stuff about flexes which showed how dangerous they can be... If the flex wire is not fully pulled out, it could burn inside the box, due to the heat being generated!!! Can u imagine that!!

No comments: