Monday, December 10, 2012

Quizztime: What is the animal association of each chakra?

I am going to just put the names of some animals below, and you can match them up to each chakra. Each chakra has an animal identification. This is to signify the nature of the personality when this chakra is flowing with dominance.

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
Free MySpace Animations! Peacock, Pure Light, Butterfly, Snake, Deer, Ant, Swan.

Here is what Harish Johari says further on this subject: "One can be a greath thinker, scientists, or educator without the transformation of sense consciousness. but in experiencing only one aspect of one's being -- that which is represented by the Ipness, surrounded by the sensory world -- one remains engaged in the gratification of senses, moving aimlessly with lust and greed in the ocean of samsara."

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
Free MySpace Animations! Last month I did not blog because suddenly I feel that I tend to speak too much!!  When  u talk with someone and in case they are not grasping what you are trying to convey,  the underlying thought shimmers through (in your ego) that they are not quite on the same plane as you. Once more the damned ego comes back, full circle. Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
Free MySpace Animations! This type of ego is called the sukshma ahamkara (subtle ego -- tho as far as I am concerned it is not subtle and I feel its bite like a full grown cactus on the delicate skin of my mind:) Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
Free MySpace Animations! Similarly, the usual irritants in class (students not having a sense of space, students getting easily distracted (by their own image in my studio mirrors/window panes, or some unintentional flesh show),  late payment of fee, non-communication, not-paying fee after doing some sessions, irritation with others in the class, or attraction to others, self-conscious due to either feelings) all of this also has suddenly not going to be any issue any more. I do not mean I am going to allow loose or rude behavior, but the Miss Goody-Goody tone will be muted  because underneath also this refrain in my mind, "Lord they are so off the mark and not in tandem with my way of thinking." Who cares if they are not in line with my thinking? Suddenly I seem to have stepped so much back, from myself, what I think does not matter. Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
Free MySpace Animations!And what others think or do, even less. Yes, of course, some part of that detachment has come about due to my mom's death and a sudden sense of "Aha, now I get it moment"  which happens in such cases. But then, I have not blogged for over month, as my mind churned about, to drop some part of myself. Feels lighter, for sure:)

So, to return to the original quizz: Which creature do you feel you are? That would help u know where u are struck!

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
Free MySpace Animations!


Answer tomorrow! 

No comments: