Thursday, April 04, 2013

Knee problem/joint problems

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
Free MySpace Animations!
Ha ha, I knew I had it coming, my own comeuppance. Usually when I refer to Louise Haye and find she has it right as usual, I am poking fun at someone else. But well, today I find out what she says of the knee problem and say, shucks! She says knee problems happen when there is a lot of ego (I am trying, I am trying) and that unwillingness to bend (that, I don't know -- I must be the most bent person I know, despite the crusty exterior:) and joint problems represent changes in life and fear over them. Mmmm, worthy thought. So many people I know have knee problems,, which of these many psychosomatic triggers do they have. Mine, I think, could be to do with changes in life..









No comments: