- It is located above ajna/eyebrow center
- When this chakra is in a state of balance, the yogi has achieved balance between doing, feeling, knowing.
- Here the energy is subdued, at peace, and not torrential, as at the base chakra
- When in harmony, the yogi attains freedom from disease and decay and can learn to draw his/her energy from its natural flow downward.
- This means it is a chakra of elixir - youth, immortality.
- When this chakra is conquered, the yogi can stay longer in the void.
(All details from the master Harish Johari's writings)