Friday, January 28, 2011

Yesterday's answer, today's query

ANSWER: Wow, what a lot of guesswork from you guys. Any case, clearly none of you are following this rule. I recall when I first visited ashrams -- I was such a misfit those days! -- I would be horrified at this rule. Dinner is usually at 6.30 pm. But u may stretch it up to 8.30 pm.

Reason: The digestive tract is beginning to wind up, and no matter how much u shovel in, it is not going to oblige u by digesting it after this time. The factory has shut down. No matter if the assembly line is on, and running full blast:) So, all that food u shoveled in after the time, is fermenting and rotting inside.. giving u that aged-look...

Today's query:
Easy one: Which must be the largest meal for the day? Breakfast, lunch (most true yogis don't eat lunch), or dinner?

4 comments:

Anila said...

Break Fast. Answer inspired from the ageold saying 'Breakfast like a king' ;-)

Anonymous said...

lunch...around 12:00pm

agent green glass said...

breakfast. which also happens to be my favourite meal. and one of my favourite blogs... http://simplybreakfast.blogspot.com/

sonia samtani said...

Breakfast